This fall we can tempt you with the following events and special trainings:
- Beginners course starts on Tuesday August 19th
- Normal training starts Monday August 18th
- Weekend August 29th to 31st.: 5th Anniversary of Capoeira Angola Oslo!
- Training starts Tuesday August 13 and Thursday August 15
- Weekend August 29 to September 1: 4th Anniversary of Capoeira Angola Oslo!
- Introduction course to Capoeira Angola for beginners starts Monday September 2
- Wednesday trainings starts September 4
- First training of the year: Tuesday December 8th 18h00-20h30
- Weekend January 11-13: Workshop with Contra Mestre Franck (GCAP), Stockholm
- Monday February 4: Kick off introduction classes in capoeira angola for beginners
- Wednesday February 6: Advanced classes in capoeira angola (experiment classes)
- Weekend February 22-24: Workshop with Contra Mestre Bicicleta (Kabula/Rio de Janeiro)
- Weekend April 26-28: Workshop with Mestre Marcelo Angola (Angoleiros do Mar)
- Weekend June 8-9: Berimbau Workshop with Soh
- Training ends Thursday June 27.
- Summer holiday until August
- Monday December 3: Last traning day at the introduction course.
- Monday until Thursday December 3 – 6: Secret guest from Brazil is coming to lead all the clases during the week – free for every paying member! The secret guest is amongst the most famous capoeiristas within the capoeira angola world, a truly skilled and dangerous capoeirista, a strict but fair teacher – so now it is only to start preparing yourself and train!
- Extraordinary yearly meeting: Tuesday December 11
- Last roda an training of the year: December 20 – merry christmas!
- Introduction classes continue Mondays 18h-20h: Do you know anybody wanting, but until now reluctant to try? Because of a surprizing demand we extend the course so that the last traning day now is December 3.
- Weekend November 10.-11.: Workshop Forró at Sawol, Grønland
- Weekend November 29 to December 2: Workshop Contra Mestre Pezao, Stockholm
Weekend October 6-7: Berimbau-workshop
- Monday September 3 18h00-20h00: Kick off beginners classes in capoeira angola! First class is for free – bring a friend and try it out!
- Weekend September 22-23: Workshop in the Brazilian dance Forró and concert!
- First training after the summer is Tuesday August 14 at 18h00
- Want to help building our group together? Tuesday August 21 training until 19h30 and then we go together roaming the streets and hanging up posters!
- Thursday August 30 to Sunday September 2: 3rd Anniversary of Capoeira Angola Oslo! See film from the event here.